Where did the post go?

Oh man, just a few blogs away, I (the daddy) mentioned that there will be a frequent update on the blog, but sadly, this turns out to be 'empty talks'.

It is sad that things turn out this way, but this time around, I will start blogging a bit here and there.

Just stay tuned for more tho (if there are any active readers).

I cannot be bothered with how many views or any traffic to this blog. If you happened to drop by here, hey, don't be shy. Just drop a little hello, Okie?

If I did not reply to you, it can only mean: I am super 'dao'. Haha.

Fret not, just blame on the email system, it did not reach out to be at all.



Alright alright.

The first thing I would like to share with you will be......


Flickr!

Cut the story short.



The era of business is about buying each other now. They will eventually be bigger or the weaker company will just... becoming weaker. You cannot blame them. They are not weak in terms of their system, it is just financial or they prefer to have bigger and stronger boss to take over and make the site better.

So, if you are holding Flickr account, it is time for you to back them up! IF, you do not wish to port over to SmugMug. If you do not mind, just wait like me, go to SmugMug.

I have no idea how is the plan is going to be like because I like to put the photos on Flickr and linked back to my blog.

It will be a waiting game, so stay tuned, yeah.

SmugMug has been in this industry for many years, launched in 2002. And Flickr, 2004. Just 2 years away. I have been their member for many years until I decided to stay put as a free member instead.

They have a lot of up and downs tho.  But I will have my faith with SmugMug soon.

Oh yeah, just remember to download or backup the photos IF you have never backed them up before. Here is how. They also tell you the story of Flickr background.


Okie, adios and remember to check this blog out.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally getting the thing done up!

Jiak Tok

Praying to Tai Sui