Long long time

Hello there!

It had been exactly 2 years since I last update this blog.

I have thought this blog may go into a stage of no return, but I am afraid not.

This area is going to be updated, as soon as I am free.


I will be sharing more and more stuff if I manage to see something interesting.




These 2 years have been very tough.

The two monsters are now in Primary school and they are coping very well.


As a parent, I must be careful on my writing because too much information may bring danger to the kids.


Ever since my last blog features my renovation, I happened to notice that there are quite a number of picture frame being build up for their lovely home nest.

If this idea came from my blog, I really appreciate that. Give credit lah, if there is.




Since this is 2018 and now it is the year of the dog, I would like to say a big Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone.

The most important is kinship and health.

Without these two, everything is nothing at all.



Let me share my health situation with you.

I am diagnosed with diabetic last year; type 2. I fully agreed with PM Lee sentences during his rally speech in 2017.

Please, for god sake, eat more healthy food and cut down as much sugar as possible.

I like sweet stuff but limited to certain range only. One of my favourite drink is 100 Plus!

Because I am a heavy drinker - one day 1 bottle, I suddenly feel lethargic and always sleepy.

I frequent to the toilet a lot of times uncontrollably and sudden loss of weight drastically, I decided to see a doc.

Turn out the sugar level exceeded way a lot. For the HBA1C (3-month average check), I hit the range of 20. It is supposed to low.



I took medicine immediately and I felt very uncomfortable.

There is strict diet and exercising as well.

I dropped from 105kg to 95kg in 2 weeks.

To my disbelief, I went to Raffles Hospital full body check-up. My sugar for that day is 4.5 only.

Since then, I stopped my medicine and control all my food intake. I do check my blood sugar daily.

Right now, as it is under control, I am not taking any medicine at all. Medicine deteriorate my body well being.

If you are diagnosed, remember to go on a strict diet. Make sure you check you blood daily before consulting another doctor for a checkup.




I only have a drink that is non-sugar so that I compensate for 1 or 2 chocolate.

As I am controlling well, everyone in the house followed as well.

We have regular salad, a lot of lesser sugar content drinks, and less white rice. We switched to brown rice to balmastic rice (I can get to enjoy my curry rice!)


Even though I have put on 5kg now, my sugar level is well controlled. The happiness of losing weight is when you get to wear clothes you cannot wear before.


Health is the top priority, without that, we have no wealth.

Keep a healthy lifestyle!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally getting the thing done up!

Jiak Tok

Praying to Tai Sui